The temperatures are dropping and the change in weather provides a host of new adventures to enjoy in Bend, Oregon.
- Walk along the river trail for some Autumn Color. When the leaves start changing, some of the best spots to view the colors are along the Deschutes River.
- Mountain Bike Mckenzine River Trail. The dirt is great, the leaves are already starting to change, and the summer crowds are long gone.
- Road Bike The Crooked River. Now that hot temps are behind us, road riding out by Prineville Reservoir is a great fall ride.
- Soak in some Hot Springs. There are several great options within an hour and half drive of Bend. And nothing keeps you warm in the cool weather like some volcanic heated water.
- Relax by a Campfire. The fire ban is lifted and we can once again have campfires! Nothing beats a campfire and watching the sunset. Get out there in the Oregon Backcountry and let the world pass you by as you watch the sunset, moon rise, and the fire roar. Please be safe and responsible and make sure your fire is dead out when done.
As always be sure to start your adventure at Crow’s Feet Commons. We are happy to help plan your next outing. Or if you just want a beer, coffee, a bike tune, or just say hello, you know where to find us.