Christmas is that magical time of year here in Bend, Oregon and here is our top 5 list of things to do.
- Go Skiing at Mount Bachelor: Crow’s Feet Commons has got you covered for the deepest powder days. We carry DPS skis which are the best skis on the market right now. They are light, fat, and can hold an edge, what more do you need while skiing in Bend, Oregon?
- Cross Country Ski: If downhill isn’t your thing, that is okay, Bend, Oregon has tons of cross country trails for every level. We recommend heading up to Wanoga Sno-Park or Virginia Meissner Sno-Park.
- Fat Biking: Biking in the winter? You betcha! Biking in Bend, Oregon in the winter is a whole ‘nother level of fun. Crow’s Feet Commons has a huge rental fleet of fat bikes to get you on the snowy flowy trails.
- Ice Skate: We have a new ice skating rink that should be open right around Christmas, be sure to check it out!
- Sip Coffee: There is no better time to be a coffee drinker than in the winter, and there is no better place to drink coffee in Bend, Oregon than Crow’s Feet Commons. We have a cozy fireplace with lots of comfy couches and chairs to relax on.
- Drink Beer: Like you need an excuse to drink beer in Bend, Oregon? Crow’s Feet Commons has one on the most unique selections of beers on tap in all of Bend, Oregon. Come see what’s brewing!
If you are in the neighborhood this Christmas, be sure to stop by Crow’s Feet Commons and say hello! Our helpful staff will be more than happy to help you make the most of this Christmas season in Bend, Oregon!