At Crow’s Feet Commons, we recognize the value of our location with the most amazing view in the area. Overlooking Mirror Pond with the Sisters in the distance, the Mirror Pond Plaza is a great gather spot for parties, weddings and other presentations. Likewise, after fully renovating the Rademacher house, it is perfect venue for private parties, and other functions.
We invite you to contact us to help you book your party, event or celebration. Rental rates will be provided at time of inquiry.
All rental rates can be offset by alcohol sales and other amenities that we can provide. Many times we can offer the courtyard at no charge for a simple agreement of the following:
- The courtyard must be left in the condition (or better) than when it is left. Tables and chairs returned to their original place, garbage cleaned up, garbage removed and area swept up. Treat the place as if you own it. We have worked very hard to procure this space, let us all respect it!
- If you expect over 50 people to join your event, please arrange for portable toilet services. We are limited in the amount of bathroom visitors in a day. Contact Port-a-john for rental rates.
- Absolutely no alcohol can be served in the courtyard unless done so by a licensed server provided by Crow’s Feet Commons. Liquor liability insurance will be provided.
- Mirror Pond Plaza is a non-discrimation zone. Equality reigns supreme. nuff’ said.
- All use of the Mirror Pond Plaza must be approved by the cafe management or owner of Crow’s Feet Commons.